AtmoCure 10 Air Purifier with UV Sterilisation
AtmoCure Air Purifier with UV Sterilisers are well proven high performance air cleaners that use advanced HEPA filtration to remove 99.995% of airborne dust. AtmoCure incorporates proven UV (Ultra Violet) Sterilisation Technology to kill or inactivate bacteria by disrupting their DNA to help prevent the spread of infectious diseases and viruses. These units are entirely safe for use in occupied areas as all UV-C rays are completely concealed.
AtmoCure has been developed for public spaces such as Hospitals, Care Homes, Pharmacies, Schools, Colleges, Clinics, Laboratories, Offices, or any indoor area where there could be nasty airborne micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, dust mites & spores, and render them unable to reproduce.
These powerful air cleaners are designed to run 24 / 7 to purify the air and create a healthy living environment, but they do not displace the need for essential sanitising and disinfecting of surfaces.
The G4 filter purifies the air up to 90%. All dust particles 5 μm or larger are removed here.
HEPA H13 Filter
The HEPA 13 filter removes up to 99.995% of micro-particles larger than 0.01 μm.
The carbon filter remove pollutants, VOCs and unpleasant odours from the air. These are gaseous substances that mechanical filters G4 and H13 HEPA filters cannot remove.
Powerful 100% concealed ozone-free UV-C lamps deliver killer rays to destroy viruses & bacteria by disrupting their DNA and help prevent the spread of virus and infectious diseases such as COVID-19, but does not replace the need to take other precautions.
Advantages of AtmoCure10:
- Purifies and disinfects the air up to 99.999%
- Destroys bacteria and virus DNA
- Intelligent filter monitoring
- Remote Control
- Reduces spread of bacteria & viruses
- Helps prevent spread of germs
- Positive effect on your health
- Inhalation allergies can disappear
- 100% Safe use of UV-C as ISO 15858
- Compact high performance mobile units
- Filters are tested to: ISO 16890 -1:2016 / EN1822-1:2019
What can the AtmoCure10 filter out of the air?
- Bacteria and viruses
- Dust mite
- Mold spores
- Dust and fine dust
- Smoke and other odours
Low noise level
Has 3 speeds and operates at a low noise level, making them particularly suitable for public areas such as offices, hospitals, shops, waiting rooms, hotels, care centers, etc.
Advantages of the air circulation system:
- Maximising system efficiency
- Longer fan life
- Provides healthier air to breathe.
- 24/7 Operation
- Optional ducting kits
- Helps maintain room temperatures
- Voltage 230V
- Total Power 240W
- Filter type G4 HEPA13 Carbon UV-C
- Lifetime UV-C 8000h
- Max Air Flow incl. Filters 1000m3/h
- Recommended Room Size 300m3
- Noise Level dB(A) ~ 59
- Weight 38 kg
- Dimensions (mm) 485 x 485 x 1000 mm